Bought a High Lift Jack, Warrior Products Tire Carrier, Sub, Amp and Sub Enclosure. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Bought a High Lift Jack, Warrior Products Tire Carrier, Sub, Amp and Sub Enclosure.

MidnightRebel07

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Pittsburgh, Pa.
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 Explorer Sport Trac
I've been searching CraigsList lately and found a ton of awesome buys.

Last month I found a Warrior Products In Bed Tire Carrier, went to buy it and the guy had a brand new in the box High Lift Jack with mounting brackets, isolator pad, winch connector. I got that for $60 I bought the tire carrier too just because it's so cool and I figure I could help out another member if they were interested in buying it. It's adjustable for different size tires and is easily removed when you need to use your bed.

IMG_1280.jpg

IMG_1276.jpg

I've been watching the sale on a MTX Thunderform Series sub enclosure (fits Sport Trac and 3rd Gen Explorer) with a 10" Polk Audio sub, Amp wiring kit, M2250 Sound Ordinance Amp. The guy had it in his ex for about two months before he traded the Ex in for an Avanlanche. He bought everything on sale for $550 plus tax and shipping, I saw the reciept.

He's had it for sale since October but there's not alot of ST guys around here so nobody bought it. I figured I'd wait and see if it sells, I contacted the guy, offered him $300 cash. Now I just need to take the homemade sub box I made with the MTX sub and small amp out to install this setup, gotta remove the back seat to install. Hopefully this weekend I can get it installed.

IMG_1403.jpg

These two are from when it was in his Ex...

IMG_1404.jpg

IMG_1402.jpg

Pictures of the sub, wiring kit and amp (all from CrutchField, I haven't taken any pictures of them yet)...

IMG_1410.jpg

IMG_1411.jpg

IMG_1412.jpg

IMG_1406.jpg

IMG_1407.jpg

IMG_1408.jpg

IMG_1409.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Christmas in January. :biggthump

Nice pick ups for sure. Got a good deal on the hi lift. That was the one in cal right?

Btw, what size sub/amp do you have now, and do you plan to sell? Curious because my sub makes a little crackle now and I want to build a custom stealth box.

I currently have a 10" MTX sub in a box I made for under the rear seat.

IMG_1343.jpg

IMG_1349.jpg

Aw man, Im selling my dual 10" box soon! Taking the single back seat out and making an enclosure for 2 15's :D

Good deal on the high lift! Where you gunna mount it?

Let me know how it sounds, I've been curious about getting one of those boxes

USArmy Active Duty. Nathan, 2002 Sport Trac 4x4. -TT, K&N intake, Poweraid throttle body spacer, Flowmaster 40 with turn down, 30k Kensun HID headlights and fog lights, high beam relay mod, Grille delete, Recon light bar w/ reverse lights, tinted 3rd brake light, 5% tinted windows.

I'll probably mount the jack to the inside (passenger side) of the bed so it's out of the weather, out of site for security and out of the way.

I'll post up my reviews of the new setup as soon as I install it. Everything I've read on all these components are great.

I've been wanting to get a pioneer 12" shallow mount and put it where the factory sub is located. My L5 is a little too big for the ST

USArmy Active Duty. Nathan, 2002 Sport Trac 4x4. -TT, K&N intake, Poweraid throttle body spacer, Flowmaster 40 with turn down, 30k Kensun HID headlights and fog lights, high beam relay mod, Grille delete, Recon light bar w/ reverse lights, tinted 3rd brake light, 5% tinted windows.

How do you guys find this stuff?! My area blows for truck parts! :( and all the junkyards dont seem to carry explorer stuff....:(

wow you guys are good...lol

Our craigslist (pittsburgh) is decent. I just recently missed a set of 16" cragar soft 8's with tires for 125 bucks. There was a winch on a guard for a 100 bucks recently too.

I've been on the lookout for parts, etc... for you Vince. Most of the offroad stuff I find is down around your area. lol

Or up north near butler area. Thanks for the look out.

Nice score! I need to start looking for a hi lift.

What are you looking for now Vince? Other then tire chains for those icy roads. LOL

Too bad I'm not in the area lol

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back