BTF lifted? post your fenderwell measurements | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

BTF lifted? post your fenderwell measurements

Kazer

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Sneads Ferry, NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Excursion PSD
i'm curious to see how the heights vary on lifted trucks,

using a tape measure, measure from the ground to the highest point of your wheel well, holding the tape measure outside the wheel well, flush the the outer lip

post your spacer sizes, tire size, body lift size, and if your strut assemblies are stock or not

thank you

Ronin8002 reported that his front measured 40", rear measured 40.25". 265/75r16 tire, 3" bodylift, OEM replacement strut assemblies.1.75" front 1.5" rear spacers

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

38 1/4 front fender
38 rear fender

255/75-17 bfg mud terrains
2.25 front 1.75 rear
new kyb struts but original coil springs
no body lift

38" front
39" rear

275/60r20
2.25" front, 1.75" rear
Front struttek assemblies, OEM rear assemblies
1.5" bodylift

I'm. Installing mine in the spring along with tons of other stuff...ill post mine then(2.25/1.75)

Will post a before to have record/compare, with my 265/75-16 and 1.5" bl, I'm at 36.5" front 37" rear
Edit- still OE strut assemblies 109k

Steve has me covered but my struts are monroe reflex and I am running moog coil springs. Supposedly the moog springs are OEM replacement but they have some differences with the stock ones. I seem to have gotten a significant amount of lift from them. Also I have 1.25" front/1" rear spacers installed.

I'll post mine when I get done, but pre lift with 265/75/16's I am 35"front,35.5"rear.

James...when did you switch your spacers?

Do you still have your old ones?

Just switched them in the past week. If you look at the last few posts in my registry you can see the new ones I made on top of the new strut assemblies.

Edit: Old ones have been sold (to you) lol

Something to consider...some of you guys have body molding on the wheel wells and some don't, might be a good idea to mention that so the numbers are easier to compare. Then again, the change will be minimal so it might not really matter.

I will measure mine as soon as I get my spacers!!! I'm going crazy waiting for them!!!! However I will still be running stock tire size for a while but I did decide on 265/70/16 as a replacement.

went out and meaured
Front: 38"
Rear: 37"
I ordered 2.25/2 spacers and on 255/75/17 tires. anyone know why the rear would be lower?

Broken or sagging coils?

Thats what i just thought....Will go out and figure out whats goin on down there.

My springs didn't appear to be broken but I'm planning on ordering some rear moog springs from rock auto in about a month or so..

37.25 Front
37.75 Rear

265/75/16
1.75/1.25 Spacers
No body lift yet.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

37 front
37.5 rear

brand new 4 strutteks
1.5 body lift
2.0 front, 1.5 rear BTF spacers
235/70/16 stock size

pics to come

Back