Buying Advice

fsulawjm

Reaction score
City, State
Jacksonville, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
None Yet
Hey guys,

I'm a long-time Ford driver who is thinking of buying his first Explorer or maybe Moutaineer. I've started to do some checking around and this is one that has caught my eye: http://www.netlook.com/jump/pub.cfm?nl=AT10155388

I wanna head down and test-drive it tomorrow, and maybe see about taking it to my independent mechanic for a once-over. Should I be concerned about this vehicle having 110,000 miles? My old '95 V8 T-Bird is going strong at 200,000 plus miles, but I don't know if that's any indication.

I'd appreciate any insight or advice. Or if there are links to any good sites that have buyer's guides, that would be great, too.

Thanks!!

Jimmy

welcome to the site, it looks like you've found your self a nice ride! i'm not familiar w/the v8 models but by using the search function on the site you will be able to find just about anything you want to know about it. There are many performance mods available for that truck and you will be able to find many maint. tips and step by step instructions here, this is a great site.

Back