Calling all South jersey members

torment1979

Reaction score
City, State
Anglesea, New Jersey
Year, Model & Trim Level
05' Explorer XLT 4.6L V8
Hey guys,

I ran into a problem, I live down here in backward ass cape may. I went to the local meineke friday. I was told to stop back monday so they can check out my truck. I want them to put a dual exhaust setup on my sport. So I went there to day to have them check it out. Well the manager, whom I talked to friday came out. He clams he talked to one of his exhaust guys, and he said a dual exhaust isn't possible on a sport. First I asked if they have ever put dual exhaust on a explorer sport? Of course they said no, I then asked how do you know it can't be done then? Now after dip **** looks at me for a min or two trying to answer my question. I said i'll bring in pics on how to bend the pipe up on a sport. Now they clam oh they can do it, but its a lot of work, with custom bend and etc... Of course i have to be the smart ass and say, well isn't that what I asked about? So now they want me to stop by in the aftenoon, so they can give me a quote. I'm not sure if I really want to deal with these guys, after this BS. I can get it done by a friend of the family, but I have to drive two hours north. I just don't have the time right now with work. So my question is to anyone in south jeresy with dual exhaust. Where did you get it done at, and how much did you pay for it? What really pisses me off :fire: is this is the place I got my ranger's exhaust done at, and now i'm returning to get this done again.

thanks for any info.
Bill

Back