Car Fax reports.....$2. Get them while their hot | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Car Fax reports.....$2. Get them while their hot

EliteConcept

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
LaPorte, Indiana
Year, Model & Trim Level
04 Civic LX
Hey guys got unlimted car fax reports for 2 months.

If your intrested in getting one I'm asking for a mere $2 to get your cars history for you.

Let me know if you want one.

later,
ryan

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Originally posted by EliteConcept
Hey guys got unlimted car fax reports for 2 months.

If your intrested in getting one I'm asking for a mere $2 to get your cars history for you.

Do Car Fax reports show/list your cars options? My boyfriend just bought a used car and was told it had Traction Control, but he doesn't think that it does. If the Car Fax report will tell his car's options, he'll buy one for sure! I'd probably get one for my Ex too, just because I like spending money. :)

geolson@oakland.edu

I might just have to take you up on that!! How do you want paid? (is $2 cash sent in the mail OK?)
Let me know!

Thanks!
Al
asp84@earthlink.net

GinaGem
I don't think they show options like that
just what size the motor is and bits like that, info on damage to the car and speedo roll back and where the car has been titled at that kind of stuff.

only 2 dollars guys, get them while you can...if your intrested let me know and i'll hook you up with my address..

thanks for looking,

ryan

Do you accept paypal?

Ill take one. Just email me (sanchez@columbus.rr.com) or reply here to tell me what I need to do.

Thanks

jason_25,

unfortunatly I do not accept pay pal

I will accept personal checks and money orders and cash.

thank you for your intrest

ryan

Back