Carlisle All Ford show, June 5-7, 2009 | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Carlisle All Ford show, June 5-7, 2009

ill have the fofo with me, so atleast that can haul my crap.

ill have a rig eventually... im just still real burnt out in ways most couldnt imagine.... been a rough three years or so for me, really been a rough decade or so to be honest but the last 3 have been endless.... sorry got side tracked

i dont have a canopy thingy... dun member who's that was last year

hey linds, are the heepers joining us for sunday?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I asked Five but there's been some .. drama.. up in that neck of the woods and I don't know what's been said to him but he hasn't replied to me. Yet. I hope he does. Suffice to say Rookie and Skunk won't be coming.

I don't remember who had the canopy thingie either, but I can bring a tarp if no one else has one..?

Change of planes, I won't be able to make the car show but Im going to try and make the RC Event, I will be heading up the day before to camp as well. What time do you think you will be setting up camp?

We're staying at the Comfort Inn in Pine Grove, Pa Saturday night (blame me for that one, but every Carlisle it's always really hot and/or raining for some reason... so the hotel ends up being a lot nicer than hot wet tent). I'm gonna guess an arrival time of 8pm or later given that we eat dinner with the Mach 1 crew in Carlisle before we leave. Are you planning on wheeling the Zombie assault vehicle? Whereabouts in Baltimore do you live? I've never had the pleasure of seeing you on the road....

I live in Columbia and work in Catonsville and Rockville.
and yes the ZAPV will be representing. :)

Ahah, that's why I've never seen you. I live on the other side of the beltway. Northside representttttt! j/k

So far the list of attendees that I've got are: (For show and/or wheeling)

Spas
Doug
95Exploderboy
Draper
IZwack
SurrealNj
2-stripe
Frickea86
FireZapper
IamTodd
88 LSC

Maybe
Sn0border88 and Adam King

People we still need to hear from!:

RookieShooter
RobMurt04
97Ford50X

Y'all can yell at Monmix for preferring to do Honda maintenance over the biggest car show of the year :( You sure you can't make it for even a little while, Kev??

Wat about Parli?

I just spent the better part 10-12 hours getting one car ready...one down, one to go...phew...

I think sheep boy is still unemployed.. I should be out there late friday night.. Dad is having surgery that day so I'm gonna stick around town for a bit.. This year I will not be locking my keys.. Besides that I placed a keybox under the chassis. :D

Forkin Parli, that guy is still alive?? I figured he had killed himself by now. It took me about 6 hours to get the truck and trailer packed up today. I'm still a little surprised that everything actually fit, though it is a little ugly. I'm going to be on the road heading for NJ tomorrow morning. If you see an overloaded f-250 be sure to wave. :p

Truck got undercoating lastweekend, now she's all polished up. Wew, I am done!

Haven't heard much about Parli, the last thing I heard was his 5th trans was on its way out again.

Is anybody bringing one of those canopy thingies this year?

Oh, and something for the newbs- bring a folding chair to sit on!

+1, will have ours again this year, missed this.

Ben, you better have two sets of spare keys with you. My AAA is not bailing your ass out again, lol.:D

i am def not making it since i don't have a truck that works and no spare cash right now

+1, will have hours again this year, missed this.

Ben, you better have two sets of spare keys with you. My AAA is not bailing your ass out again, lol.:D

lol.. I have a spare key plus one on the underside of the body.. Also I am bringing my lock pick set :D

Oh yeah someone needs to bring a canopy.. I'll bring a spare chair if someone needs one.

Parli has a job but he's strapped for cash since his wife just lost hers. AND he's getting/gotten yet another trans, so he's in the same boat as Justin. Man, what is it with you guys and the trannies? Mine never quit on me :p:

I'll see if I can borrow a canopy thingie from a friend, and I'll bring a spare folding chair. And soda and stuff too, right Adam..?

mine died after a long and hard 200, 000 miles, think it's time time to move on. and not put any more money in to it

I'll see if I can borrow a canopy thingie from a friend, and I'll bring a spare folding chair. And soda and stuff too, right Adam..?

I've got one too. I'll see if I can dig it out of the attic today.

i gues its time to start this now....

Lyndsey... bumper....

:p:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i know, thats y i gotta prod her for the next 4 days...

Back