Carlisle ATN's Aug. 5-7 | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Carlisle ATN's Aug. 5-7

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

from here though,,,

Assuming there aren't any family disasters that week, I'll be there with Jack. As far as I know Numi's going too-probably showin the f1fiddy and wheelin the floprunner :D

I'm finally dropping off my took-me-over-a-year-to-get-finished side skirts for painting tomorrow and I just have to get a few more things to do to Jack so he'll be ready :cool: Shelby's coming along pretty nicely too.. with a bit of luck she'll be legal in no time.

I'll hopefully have some pals from down here wheelin' their junk at Paragon after the show- anybody who plans on wheelin, spread the word: The More the Merrier!!

$55.00 ???
For the fun field ????
Are you sure you entered the right catagory ?

I'll be there Friday and Sat.
posed008.jpg.jpg

hopefully the weather is nothing but awesome....sorry that i can't make it to this run, i have a wedding that is manditory to attent or i would go. an by the way tara, HAAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

frickea86 said:
hopefully the weather is nothing but awesome....sorry that i can't make it to this run, i have a wedding that is manditory to attent or i would go. an by the way tara, HAAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

yayy thanks adam...ur a doll..anywho..i say u go to the "wedding" and then ditch the after party and come to the show..hehe :thumbsup:

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry I got a call to do a gig !!!!!!!
I need the coin pretty bad, so I will be working the Baltimore International Festival instead.
Sorry to bail :(

Today was good. Rained a little but not too hard.

Rock crawling is up on top the hill this year. Along with the dyno.

Carlisle004.jpg.jpg

She did good. 1/4 tank of gas up and back. My club had about 30 members there today. Tomorrow we should have between 35 and 55 more.

i saw your truck there today, i also seen a few other explorers, but ill be up there tomorrow besure to look for my rig, out side the fair grounds, parked! lol

Nice flex!

Your rig looks way to shiny too have ever hit the trails though...

Sweet! That's what I like to hear ;)

What are your specs on it? Looks like a 5.5 or 6" lift... what size tires? And what gears are you planning on putting in?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Spas said:
Sweet! That's what I like to hear ;)

What are your specs on it? Looks like a 5.5 or 6" lift... what size tires? And what gears are you planning on putting in?

My build post

Back