ExplorerSport77

Show Ready
Reaction score
City, State
Phoenixville,Pa
Year, Model & Trim Level
'99 Sport "Hotness"
Carlisle All-Truck Nationals-AUG 5-7

here it is gang....i'm makin this thread early so everyone is aware..we had a great time at the all ford nationals in Carlisle june 4th ...lets go for it again in august.. :thumbsup: Carlisle All-Truck Nationals

Attachments

• carlisle ATN.jpg
    carlisle ATN.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 311

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I might be able to make this one. Ill reply for sure later in the thread.

So who wants to go to All Truck Nats? I know I'm gonna go and so will Lindsy, cause I'll make her...

How about wheeling at Rausch Creek afterwards? The 4runner will definately be done by then... :confused:

Probably not. Although I wish I could, I won't have much of a chance getting off of work.

I Am Game!!!!!!!!!!

I'm up for it Brennan.. If I decide to go thru any thick mud like I did at 101, make sure you slap me hard enough so I don't do it.

looks like i'm game

Memorial day weekend? Hmm...high school reunion or a long trip? I will have to wait and see. I don't know my class schedules yet. :rolleyes:

ExplorerSport77 said:
Hotness and GODZILLA willl be there..i already made a thread on this when i got back from carlisle...ha..ah well.. :confused: the first thread started for ATN's
Well mine has more posts :p

BTW do you know who put the Al Packer flyer on my truck? Just wanted to say thanks...I wouldn't have heard about it otherwise

Numidian said:
Well mine has more posts :p

BTW do you know who put the Al Packer flyer on my truck? Just wanted to say thanks...I wouldn't have heard about it otherwise

my face--> :confused: i dont get what u mean?..whos al packer? and heard about what?..the ATN's...emmm..i'm lost..

You were up by all of our trucks more of the day than I was...thought maybe you might have seen who put the flyer on my truck for the show down at Al Packer Ford in Baltimore... But never mind ;) It's all good :thumbsup:

Back to the topic at hand...

Where do yall wanna go wheeling on Sunday? RC or PAP? I was figuring RC just cause we went to PAP for AFN...but whichever is cool with me...

Numidian said:
Where do yall wanna go wheeling on Sunday? RC or PAP? I was figuring RC just cause we went to PAP for AFN...but whichever is cool with me...

Whichever one lets a locked 2wd on 35's in I'm good with

I vote for RC then again you may be able to do some things at Paragon.

I am in

Zorro will be representin'

threads merged together.

im going to be attending this show, i got 2 months for mods!

Numidian said:
So who wants to go to All Truck Nats? I know I'm gonna go and so will Lindsy, cause I'll make her...

How about wheeling at Rausch Creek afterwards? The 4runner will definately be done by then... :confused:

Are we gonna leave at 3am and end up sleeping in the truck again? LMAO.

Well, two months should be enough to finally finish all the things I had planned for Jack that I didn't get done in time for the AFN's :rolleyes: I'll probably ride along unless one of the MD Creepers wants to haul Tank up... hee hee, maybe he'll be taller by then :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back