Carlisle ATN's Aug. 5-7 | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Carlisle ATN's Aug. 5-7

i would like to make it out for this hopefully i don't have to work but who knows, might see if other trucks i know around here would want to go

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

there is gonna be more sports than 4-doors for once !!!!!!!

MONMIX said:
there is gonna be more sports than 4-doors for once !!!!!!!

hows the sayin go..dont count ur chickens b4 they hatch? everyone always says there gonna go and then day of its jus the usual who come..

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :nono:

Ok I got to thinking and I think that we're probably going to need to go to Paragon after the show... All the Rausch Creek people are gonna be running the rock crawl course at Carlisle...If we were the Creepers or something this wouldn't be a prob, but it's not, so how about Paragon again?

Numidian said:
Ok I got to thinking and I think that we're probably going to need to go to Paragon after the show... All the Rausch Creek people are gonna be running the rock crawl course at Carlisle...If we were the Creepers or something this wouldn't be a prob, but it's not, so how about Paragon again?

Shouldn't be an issue.. We've run RC enough times..

I'll be roaming around the show trying to find some good deals. Hope to see some of you there.

ill be there for sure!

Looks like I'll head out Friday evening, and spend Saturday there. Still gotta turn mine time in for work. But I can't see it being a problem.

I'll be there.
Zorro too

I took the weekend off so I am pretty sure I will be there. I havent signed up yet, still new to this whole registering thing.

I'll still be there with Jack.. maybe by next year Shelby will be built up enough to enter :p

Need a popular vote here, peeps: Paragon or Raush Creek for the second day??

I'll go to RC, if its Paragon, I'm there for the show only.

if its paragon Ill be there. Possibly even both days.

I think I shall be counted out. Too much going on in August and I need to work as much as possible before school starts. Maybe next year!

IAmTodd said:
I think I shall be counted out. Too much going on in August and I need to work as much as possible before school starts. Maybe next year!

ehh that sucks.. :thumbdwn:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Is it just you and me Tara ?

Back