Year, Model & Trim Level
'99 Sport 4wd
ill let the pictures do the talking

hercpictures001.jpg

hercpictures002.jpg

hercpictures003.jpg

hercpictures004.jpg

hercpictures005.jpg

original carpet was trashed, so instead of paying for a new carpet i said screw it.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welll now its a trail rig ;) Cut the roof open and let the rain drain through those holes on the floor!

Nice:D:chug:

My Herculined floors are still holding up real well.

Nice, ive been thinking about doing this for a while now....Let us now how long the hurculiner smell stays in there for.

im glad to hear these hold up! how long have you had yours done Rick?

99ex22 ill be sure to post back on this, im leaving the windows down tonight since its supposed to be nice, and its going to be about 70 here tomorrow, so hopefully once it dries ill drive it around with the windows and sunroof open to try and kill some of the smell. but you can smell it outside the truck from about 3ft away! :fart:

have you thought about bolting down a few sheets of diamond plating? I was actually kinda thinking of doing that myself some day.

i did mine about 2 weeks ago and i love it.

99ex22, the smell went away in about a week and a half for me, i always drive with my windows down.

r.jpg

fd.jpg

a.jpg

k.jpg

g.jpg

i did, i took it out a little over a year ago.. i read that one of the causes of fires on explorers come from the wiring harness that goes the the rear a/c controls.

i also met a guy that had his explorer burn to the ground because of that same harness that some how shorts out, sparks or does some weird stuff that catches on fire, so i did away with mine.. i like having mine to drive lol

also made the liner 10 times easier to roll on because i already had it removed

TarHeel085, how do you put the link for your car domain in your sig? ive been trying to figure that out for a while..

Hey guys, this is all real cool. But my wife says NO WAY! :( But she says if I can find the plastic/rubber mat they use in the sport trac and make it fit in my 2000 2 door sport, then go for it! :) Anyone got an idea where I might find a new one other then the dealer? Does anyone make these aftermarket? She says she/we got to have a new one cause our 100k mile sport still is like brand new because i take such good care of it! Mand i love this woman!

I think the dealer is your best bet. I don't know if it will fit correctly though. It would be a ton cheaper doing the hurculiner on the floor.

Did you guys notice it being any louder in the truck with the carpet removed???

Sweet! I wanna do this soon also!

99ex, mine is a lot louder with no carpet. You also lose the floor insulation when you do this. Im thinking of laying dnyamat down first, just not sure if the rhino liner will stick to it.

i didnt really notice a difference with the padding and carpet removed

its going to be louder as JTX noted you dont have anymore insulation. im a bad judge right now as i have a big hole in the floor where my tcase shifter comes through.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

mailgooglecom.jpg

Vinyl seats and some type of work truck rubber flooring. I just spray it out when I clean it.

Back