CenCal pismo?? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

StateFarmGUY

Reaction score
City, State
SANTA MARIA, CA, CENTRAL COAST
Year, Model & Trim Level
1996 XLT 5.0 AWD
Hey EVERYBODY im new to the forum, I was wondering if anybody is here in central cali too, im a pismo local (about 20 minutes south) lets TRY to get something together for pismo july 4TH :usa: i cant get to crazy, im still a stocker, but it still handles the dunes ok, except my broken radiator from memorial day weekend.. :D .... let me know here in the thread or e mail me at nathan.r.williams.snng@statefarm.com

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I was just at pismo this past weekend. I won't be there the 4th, nor would i want to be on such a busy weekend, but i hope to make it up there again this summer.

I have family in Santa Maria so its easy for me to make it down that way. If someone wants to get a run going further than a week out. :)

hey section, i have read some of your threads before i decided to join, you have a sweet rig, i only wish i had one as bad ass, whenever you come down to see the fam, drop me a line i just took the ex out to the dunes yesterday, no mishaps this time... LOL but i did pull out a van who got stuck tryin to show off for his girlfriend... WHY would anyone bring a chevy 2500 work van out there???

I was just at pismo this past weekend. I won't be there the 4th, nor would i want to be on such a busy weekend, but i hope to make it up there again this summer.

HA HA HA TRUE THAT, IT DOES GET PRETTY CRAZY OUT THERE ON HOLIDAYS... but it seeems to be nicer when you dont gotta camp out there, get to go home and take a hot ass shower he he he and some pineapple chicken but when you end up coming out let me know my birthday is in august im hoping to have some 33"s by then if they dont fit im takin a sawzall to the fender, i dont care..:D

Back