cgriffin's '98 NJ pre-runner build! | Page 15 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

cgriffin's '98 NJ pre-runner build!

Status
Not open for further replies.
cgriffin's '98 NJ pre-runner build! WAS SOLD

Well after Truck Haven and talking to Stic-o. I have decided to go SAS and full width. I just bought a 79 Bronco w/ Dana 44 from a guy out of Utah, for $400 for the whole thing. I am going to have ?s so get ready her I come!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Or its never getting done becasue im moveing rigth in the middle of my build...

LOL j/k

Yeah it is going pretty fast. What stage is it at now. Still getting the cage?

I talked to fab guy tonight and he's in the middle lopping off the back half of the frame.

is that how you spell lopping?

I talked to fab guy tonight and he's in the middle lopping off the back half of the frame.

is that how you spell lopping?

Ok thats pretty sweet. I dont spell very well either...So i dont know...LOL

Good new title.

<-- is going to need pics of the front back being lopped off as this is the same thing I want to do to run a 4-link.

Basicly were the rear seat used to be right there. Its going to be boxed and the cage will hold up the rear portion of the body.

:thumbsup: This is going to be on nice Explorer.:thumbsup: .

I Want!

Gotcha.. well I do hope you post up some pics when its all done.. or tell the shop to get it done FASTER .. so IZwack.. *cough* i mean Barack Obama, can start 3d modelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back