cgriffin's '98 NJ pre-runner build! | Page 17 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

cgriffin's '98 NJ pre-runner build!

Status
Not open for further replies.
cgriffin's '98 NJ pre-runner build! WAS SOLD

Well after Truck Haven and talking to Stic-o. I have decided to go SAS and full width. I just bought a 79 Bronco w/ Dana 44 from a guy out of Utah, for $400 for the whole thing. I am going to have ?s so get ready her I come!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

You need to take a step back and take a few pics of the overall vehicle :D

Iz the guy doing the work is taking these shots, not I. Ill ask him to get an overall shot, and the ones you wanted of the floor section.

the 4.0 is good for umm....367 orso...at least...mines still ticking...

Iz the guy doing the work is taking these shots, not I. Ill ask him to get an overall shot, and the ones you wanted of the floor section.
LOL you dont HAVE to ask him, not like I'm cutting up the body of my vehicle tomorrow. Just post pics of it when you get the vehicle back.

Um its got 150 or so on it!

145k and still running strong!:thumbsup: Although I think I need to get around to changing the motor mounts:rolleyes:

Oh yeah...I call BS! :D This ain't your truck! Unless you you own a ranger now...those are Ranger door pannels!:p:
attachment.php

hes good

145k and still running strong!:thumbsup: Although I think I need to get around to changing the motor mounts:rolleyes:

Oh yeah...I call BS! :D This ain't your truck! Unless you you own a ranger now...those are Ranger door pannels!:p:

Yep your good i do have ranger pannels because the xl didnt come with the pockets at the bottom! They dont work as of yet eather but they will.

Same color as mine no less:D I was thinking of ditching the dash when I cage my truck but i'm still rather fond of it.

Where did the suspension go? :( I need to see bump stops.

so are you going with a ttb design or a design as a current stock model, but with long travel cv's?

the 9", is that a pic of it in your truck?

so are you going with a ttb design or a design as a current stock model, but with long travel cv's?

the 9", is that a pic of it in your truck?

Top 2 pics are mine, section 525 wanted to see bump stops and swaybars botom pics are not mine.

nm, i saw izwacks thread showing your rear end...i even commented tehehe.

Thanks for the pics! Lots and lots of ideas.. :)

Lots of good work going on. Gonna have a sweet rig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back