Check out this kick ass explorer! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Check out this kick ass explorer!

Fixer--Do you even own a Explorer? If all you have is an old Ranger pickup (old to me anyway), Then maybe you'r a little jelous of Napstermans Explorer?
Dude, I own a brand new 2001 Explorer Sport Trac (modified of course) and I'd be more than happy to compare my 30,000 dollar X Hybrid against your ride!! You see, when you go off on a guy that was just being proud of his nice, clean explorer----You open yourself up to comparisons also . So I suggest you be a little more careful next time, Huh?
Now excuse me, I gotta go out in my garage & check out my Beautiful Black ST with 4 inch lift, AR Bajas, 35x12.5-16 ATs, Billet grill, Waag pushbar, Astro Eurolid hard tonneou, Custom dual exhaust, and custom painted rockers/bumpers & on & on. (whoa I just realized thats almost 3 thousand dollars worth of mods in just the last few months!) Well, anyway, You were outta line with Napsterman & let me know if you want to post pictures up for comparisons bud.
N-man, Nice, clean, Explorer & if it's kicka** to you, Thats all thats important.
View
View

C'mon guys, before this gets out of hand, let's keep it civil. If you have a beef with someone, please take it to them directly, not here. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. If you disagree with them, that's fine, but remember, it's an OPINION. No need to get bent about it. Please read GJarrett's message on venting

Back