Kontrol-Trak

Reaction score
City, State
Los Angeles, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
95' EB 4X4
Dead Link Removed

Sorry if this is old news to some of you :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Imaging that... Makes me wanna buy a Civic now.

did any of you see the 80's Dodge Caravan that runs 12's in the 1/4 mi.
:eek:

Look at page 6:

Some guy wrote:
Naw man you are now famous, right up there with the hurc on my hootis guy.

Now that is funny.
Rob

Besides a lot of people being immature that is a great thread with lots of info for us car guys. Check it out! And who has that 11 second explorer again? Get out there and race! lol I'm sure that has to be making huge $$$ now. There are links everywhere for that thread.

You know something I am so glad i am a member of a forum that has so much class. i was just surfing around that corvette forum and all everyone does it talk trash about this one and that one. It was making me sick! Thank God I am back home where I can have intellegent, helpful conversations with people.
Gary

Well, I would still drive a chevy, especially a vette, over any rice burner anyday. just my $.02

Ya, I'm sorta with the civic kid anyways. He built his car up, those corvette guys bought one straight out of the showroom floor with all those ponies. Who cares?

I could put $50K in my Toro Wheelhorse and beat both those guys. Would that mean that Wheelhorses are better than Vettes? Hell, I've seen 11 sec. VW Beetles. It's all apples and oranges and proves nothing other than that one guy's car beat the other guy's car. Nothing more.

Not to mention that it also depends on how you drive the car. If you drive it like you want to win that you will. If you are scared then anything will beat you.

all i have to say is- why would anybody ever buy a corvette? when they could have an m-coupe? for me its just that simple.

Originally posted by expo5.0
all i have to say is- why would anybody ever buy a corvette? when they could have an m-coupe? for me its just that simple.

Amen, my brother!

NO WAY!!!! M-COUPE??? The corvette is a much nicer looking car. I mean a 2002 Z06 for 48,000...great looks/great handling, 30 MPG highway,405 hp stock..mid 12's 1/4, and, AMERICAN MADE!!! How can you top that.

Corvette is definately the best bang for buck as far as performance is concerned. But it doesn't feel or look like a $48k car inside. I'd rather take an M3 Coupe.

M36.jpg

I dont see how this....Dead Link Removed

Looks better than this....Dead Link Removed

But thats opinion I guess. Has anyone ever seen the gauges on a Z06 at night??? Talk about sweet looking.

All I have to say is good luck finding an M3 for 48K... They list at over 50K... And I was reading an M3 board and people were paying in the high 60K's to low 70K's!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: When you're talking about paying 20K more I would either, get the vette, or put 10K more with it and get the M5...

Now this is just my opinion and what I've read... I do know of a dealer here in CO that charges MSRP for M3's and M5's but you're on a two year wait list...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Originally posted by red96camaro
Besides a lot of people being immature that is a great thread with lots of info for us car guys. Check it out! And who has that 11 second explorer again? Get out there and race! lol I'm sure that has to be making huge $$$ now. There are links everywhere for that thread.

You're thinking of Troll. My god, that is a sweet Explorer. :eek:

Still wouldn't buy a civic though :p

Back