COLORADO

offroader_69_me

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Trinidad, Crawlorado
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91 XLT
not so much a run but we made it an event last year (kinda). The 2002 Truckfest at Bandimere is July 28th, I thought we should shoot for what we shot for last year, BIG turnout of Explorers!!! maybe a straight axle B4000 if he is still alive!!!! and a couple 4.0'ed BII if they wanna show!!!!! any way it is my birthday then so I am telling Shandell thats what I want is to go, so shine up, and lets make it a good showing!!!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Since it is looking like four wheeling is out for me this summer I'll check with the gang and see what they want to do.

Does that mean I have to go find another stump (log) to park on?????

If the tempitures don't go down I don't think I want to be out on that asphalt all day..........

Yeah true about the heat but it is lots of fun and who knows maybe just maybe and award! I think you should tow the X with the Aero and park the together!!!!!

And yes we need some big stumps I will try to find a BIG one for me too!

Here is a picture of the group that went last year
There were other people that showed up without there Explorer's.

Dead Link Removed

funny you mention it, here I am at Bandimere speedway's all ford day just yesterday! :). I'm up for truckfest though I'll be bringing the f-150 not the explorer.
carshow1.jpg

I'll go :D

Yes there are some people that like our Explorer's!!!

Attachments

• 3girls.jpg
    3girls.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 180

I'll be in Arizona that weekend, or else I'd make the trip up.

damn perry how come I never saw that pic????
Well it looks like we may have a decent turnout!!!!!!!
I will be there!

Back