Cozmik's 'Stormy' Registry | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Cozmik's 'Stormy' Registry

After purchasing my Explorer in January and discovering this forum I know more about my Ex than any other vehicle I've ever owned. The members of this community have taught me an incredible amount about the potential of our trucks and saved me countless dollars on repairs and modifications. With my Ex being a work in progress and much more work to be done I figured it was time to buy into the Elite Membership as a token of my appreciation and thanks for the continued support and information available at ExplorerForum. :D

Last edited:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

nice pics and nice x u got there sean

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

sean check out my sport

www.cardomain.com/id/sams01xplrsprt

i need to get some new pics up eventually the ones on my cardomain are like 5 or 6 months old but check it out and tell me what u think

Thanks Chris. I'll have Ben's spacers on by January.

Just thought this night shot looked cool and wanted to share...

HPIM1781.jpg

:dpchug:

Nice pic! Christmas lights before December 1st...??? lol
We've finally gotten snow here too.

Nice pic! Christmas lights before December 1st...??? lol
We've finally gotten snow here too.

Yup, neighbours did that this weekend.....and my wife and daughter and I JUST finished putting up the Christmas tree. :D Kids sure do love this season don't they???

We're lucky. The white you see has been here about 2 weeks now. Just a mere 50 or so km from here in Goderich this weekend - over a metre!!! (For my American friends thats over 3 feet) I knew it wouldn't hit here cuz I was out in the driveway Friday night putting the Dick Cepeks on to get ready for it!!! LOL.

Yeah, we're waiting till the 1st to do ours, but I'm sure out little guy is going to LOVE it.
He's 14months old, so last year he was a bit too young to enjoy it.
Should be fun!

Yeah, we're waiting till the 1st to do ours, but I'm sure out little guy is going to LOVE it.
He's 14months old, so last year he was a bit too young to enjoy it.
Should be fun!

Last Christmas my daughter was 18 months old. She kind of got it, but this year at 2 and a half, she has been asking for a Christmas tree for a week.

Enjoy the young years Ben, and take lots of pics!!! My fave pic ever is my little one opening a book last year. If I'm having a crappy day at work, I'll pull out my Blackberry and look at that pic. Makes things a little better.;)

Definitely :thumbsup:
I sure pitty our tree though, ;) 7 month old cat, and 14 month old walking little boy... it's gonna be a hurtin' situation.. :D

Roadbully 3/2.5" spacers ordered today. Looking forward to delivery and install!!!

Thanks again Ben for fabbing these up for us!!

Will post pics as soon as the lift is done.

Roadbully 3/2.5" spacers ordered today. Looking forward to delivery and install!!!

Thanks again Ben for fabbing these up for us!!

Will post pics as soon as the lift is done.

Not a worry at all.
I'm glad to help. :thumbsup:

Wheels, tires, and luck.

So I was thinking that when I bought more Ford rims instead of aftermarkets, I thought I would need to buy wheel spacers to eliminate that "tucked in" look.

I got lucky. As you can see from the pics, spacers will not be required. :D

HPIM1793.jpg

HPIM1791.jpg

HPIM1794.jpg

Just waiting on my coils spacers now to give this truck some height!! :thumbsup:

I should have my Roadbully spacers before Christmas. They will be installed between Christmas and New Years. Plans for the New Year include K&N CAI, Flowmaster series 40 exhaust, and SCT Xcal tuner to put it all together. May also upgrade to 33's.

I plan on doing a dyno pull prior to any performance upgrades just so I know where I'm starting. For any of you street truck guys, please chime in and give me your opinions on adding power to these 4.6's. I'd love to hear from guys that have done the trial and error and know what works.

Thanks guys!!

Way to go!
Lets get her lifted and then Beastify it too. :D

The lift easy, I have you for that!! :D

Now the next step is making the truck a little quicker. From what I've read, I need to help her breathe better. Intake/exhaust and tuner should make a noticable difference.

Last edited:

My Roadbully spacers arrived today. Install will happen between Christmas and New Years. Pics will be posted as soon as the job is done.

With all this snow I want my spacers on NOW!!!

My wife says I have to wait till Christmas. :(

Love my Ex. Love my lift. Want to go bigger.

Last edited:

Back