Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Wayoutin, Aridzona
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL '20 ST
Callsign
AB7FH
The Rough Rangers Off Road Club is hosting a Crown King run the weekend of September 29-30. I'm trying to convince them to run on Sat. the 29th, but that has yet to be confirmed. It's only a one day run, they just haven't decided which day yet.

Let's try to get a good showing of Explorers out there :) The weather should be great by then... I hope :D

Rough Rangers requested that I include a link to their liability release. Dead Link Removed

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

the more trucks the better!!

hope to see all you explorer guys out there

Cant promise anything but I will try and be there.
I will bring my posse of large suburbans :)

Where?

I tried to find out the location for this event on their web site but to no avail. Anyone know which state and town. thanks

I wanna go!!

But I still don't have no freakin $$ for tires so I can lift it.

I'm begining to dislike this stock height / street tire crap.

Thanks, Jefe. Yea that's quite a drive for one day. I still want join you guys some day when the event is closer!

ok we are going to run on sat the 29th and are meeting at the wild horse at 8am

Sure... I was the only Explorer there :( We had a great time without ya though :D A very diverse group. A FS Bronco, IFS Ranger, TTB Ranger and a BII.

On the trail the stock Bronco II out did 3 stock Jeep TJs... That's right 3 I had to laugh. The TJ's were getting strapped and winched and the BII made it over the same obstacles with out a hitch.

I only took a few photos today. You can check them out here: http://www.explorerforum.com/crownking_9_29/index.html

the bII did extrelly well!!! and those jeeps suck:D

Back