Don't tow like this.... | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Don't tow like this....

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

thats pretty bad but my friend tied the stap to his tie rod when I was pulling him out with his old school subaru he was high centers right down the middle on a snow bank during a cold night

i only got out of my truck to give him the strap and hook it to my tow hook he did the rest of course it snapped. that sucked but we still rigged it up enough to drive to the local mobil 8 miles away it's amazxing what some
u clamps and 1/8th in steel rod can do. instead of getting it towed we spent 12 bucks at the hardware store and got it to the mobil. the mechanic there said if was the best rig up to get it to the shop he'd ever seen.

I'm proud of that:D

That is a no no:nono:, but is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time. It is amazing what people will do. If they didn't have a shovel, it would have been cheaper to wait til spring. :)

my gawd!

what a bunch of morons!!

Kelli

That is just too Funny.... Sucks for him....

Now click the link!

He's out of bandwith and has to pay over 2k. Now that really sucks!:eek:

I don't understand the whole bandwith thing...but what I do understand is that is a lot of f-ing money to spend! Adding insult to injury.

I think it was setup.

Too many wrong and stupid things done. One person can be that stupid, but not 4 or 5. Someone had to know what they were doing was not right.

I have put the file on my Personal Site This is the connection I use for my own use, so please do not distribute this link. EF member only please. Sorry about the 15K/sec limitation too.

snowtowcar

merged two threads in case some wonder why posts make less sense...

Back