DuAl exhaust help me pick which | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

DuAl exhaust help me pick which

Sweet lord almighty. TrendSetter, put your panties back on. Nobody's jumping down your throat or twisting your nipples. We're not all here to say "OOO that sounds great" and "Looks fantabulous man!". The fact of the matter is that when it comes down to it, a V6 may sound real close to a V8 at low RPM's but they're never gonna be the same, especially after you hit the gas. Anyone who knows anything about motors will be able to tell the difference. Good for you if yours sounds good, I think mine does too, but don't freak out if somebody tells you otherwise.

no cats=not passing inspection

j602 said:
Sweet lord almighty. TrendSetter, put your panties back on. Nobody's jumping down your throat or twisting your nipples. We're not all here to say "OOO that sounds great" and "Looks fantabulous man!". The fact of the matter is that when it comes down to it, a V6 may sound real close to a V8 at low RPM's but they're never gonna be the same, especially after you hit the gas. Anyone who knows anything about motors will be able to tell the difference. Good for you if yours sounds good, I think mine does too, but don't freak out if somebody tells you otherwise.

aight dude, it juss seemed like everyone was totally jumping out at me and tearing me apart, iono like i couldnt tell if somone is being calm about it or like bein a jerk its hard to depict in writing...and i admit you are right but its all a matter of opinion...o yeh i put my lovely red heart panties back on!!!

Back