• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

Eco-Coach option will not persist.

scottfmc

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Spring Hill, TN
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Limited
I've noticed on my Limited that if I select the Eco-Coach as one of my center display screen options that, after a vehicle restart, the EcoCoach option is always de-selected and does not persist as a setting as the rest of the screens do. Has anyone else noticed or addressed this issue?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

blwnsmoke

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Explorer ST
Have not tried it. Something about the ST and EcoCoach just dont go together... maybe it is trying to tell you something...

scottfmc

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Spring Hill, TN
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Limited
Except that I don't have an ST ;)

blwnsmoke

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Explorer ST
Except that I don't have an ST ;)
It would really help if I read your first sentence lol.

I would check mine but it is at the dealer getting its laundry list taken care of. I know I've looked at it once but never realized if it disappeared after activating it.

Will3

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Explorer ST
I've got 6 options selected, one of which is eco coach. Whenever I scan through my selected options, it's there.

scottfmc

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Spring Hill, TN
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Limited
It would really help if I read your first sentence lol.

I would check mine but it is at the dealer getting its laundry list taken care of. I know I've looked at it once but never realized if it disappeared after activating it.
It's got me wondering if it has something to do with the fact that my AutoStopStart hasn't worked in several days now. Always says "Charging"