EF 20th Anniversary Events - Planning for 2016!!! | Page 13 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

EF 20th Anniversary Events - Planning for 2016!!!

Any plans on joining us in Moab this year?

Nope, I will be there a week and a half later... With Kampy actually! This time I'm going to be 4x4less as I had a 10 year streak with a wheeling vehicle. I do own the tow rig though... In time I will get another. I do have a Dana 44 from an EB in my shed though! ;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Got a chance to dunk Red during all the flooding here recently. Did you know Explorers could swim? Wish I had pics, but I was too busy saving my own ass from water that came up to my doorsill.

In any case, Red came through with only a popped belt and a soaked air filter. Now I just need to find out whats grinding in the back...

Glad to hear you are okay - - everything else is just "stuff", even Red. . .

Be safe, seems rain is not over for your part of the world.

Paul
'91 Sport

got a chance to dunk red during all the flooding here recently. Did you know explorers could swim? Wish i had pics, but i was too busy saving my own ass from water that came up to my doorsill.

In any case, red came through with only a popped belt and a soaked air filter. Now i just need to find out whats grinding in the back...

what what???

Maybe the rear diff is full of water!

I should have phrased that differently. I took Red THROUGH some of the flooded areas to try and help and stalled my engine. Red did not get flooded out. He is running fine now.

I didn't even realize I was on the 10th anniversary truck haven run. Maybe I should make it out this year for the 20th anniversary

I didn't even realize I was on the 10th anniversary truck haven run. Maybe I should make it out this year for the 20th anniversary

You already missed it. But Moab is next week :D

But if someone buys my truck before then, I'll just have to get another project truck.

Back