explorer sport pics | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

explorer sport pics

Dirtdemon, you make me wish I had a red one. Nice rig.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Here mine, a real toy!!!

Here is my Sport. Too much **** done to it. BTW this is and old picture, its now on 40 inch Iroks.

Here is my Sport. Too much **** done to it. BTW this is and old picture, its now on 40 inch Iroks.

Do the 40's fill your wheelwells better? As it sits in the pic it's got to be 6" taller than needed.

My Commuter

This oldie is stock except for lighting, tint, Dynomax muff, K&N intake and BBK throttle body.

IMG_0051.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

Yeah, Im 6'0" and when I open the door, the top of the dash is about a foot taller than my head. The truck is a DD Mud Truck and it will be going on 2 1/2 Rockwells and 44's - 49's as soon as I get my tax check. I get all my stuff from Chucks Trucks here in Orlando FL

Yeah, Im 6'0" and when I open the door, the top of the dash is about a foot taller than my head. The truck is a DD Mud Truck and it will be going on 2 1/2 Rockwells and 44's - 49's as soon as I get my tax check. I get all my stuff from Chucks Trucks here in Orlando FL

How much have you spent so far on it? And do your leaves flex at all? They've got some serious arch.

And I just found the for sale thread, did you decide to keep it?

Wow, and I thought mine is tall. I'm 6ft, and the top of my roof rack is 6" over my head. You have at least 2ft on me! But if it's for mud it doesn't matter how tall it is.

pabille, that's incredibly clean, never guess it was a 13 year old truck. Nice rig.

Heres some specs and the total.

1998 Explorer Sport $4500

SAS......... HP Dana 44
5.13 Gears
Cromo Shafts
Warn Hubs
4" Waggy Springs - Being Switch with 12" Chevy Springs 45 in e2e
Steel for build
High Steer
1/4" Wall Tie Rod and Drag Link
Rock Rings
Tons of other ****..............$4694.38

Having one of the biggest Explorers BUILT RIGHT........... Priceless

I have total about like 12K in this truck and its still not done. I am building a Ford 347 Stroker and a C-6 Trans that is going to be all feeding a NP 200 Transfer Case when I get my Rockwells.

The ride on the truck is seriously sweet. Its firm, not stiff and you dont even realize that your driving it, except for the hum of the tires. Its really rides like a stock truck. I have flexed it before on a fork lift at work and it does ok, the rear flexs out too easy and the front makes the springs look flat, I think I measures it at almost 4 feet.

nice sports u guys go there keep up the good work

My old '99, wish I would have kept her for the crap trade in amount I got.

I guess I will post. Not many lowered ones apparently. lol

Needs to lose the flares, get some rimzzz, fix some rust, and get some new paint.

The important part is in my sig though.

clean5.jpg

Yeah, ditch the flares or go wide. Nice conversion though!

My '03 Sport. Has a few mods done to it. These pics are a couple years old but now it has 30" Toyo Open-Country A/T tires and a Gibson cat-back exhaust. Really happy with it and might do a TT & shackles soon. All the mods are listed in the link in my sig.

481cab2b.jpg

a1c83f37.jpg

IMG_0047.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Here's mine...

The mods are listed in my signature :)

DSCN1632.jpg

Back