F150 vs F250 (gas vs. diesel) | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

F150 vs F250 (gas vs. diesel)

I ended up buying this exsact truck:D Lov'n it! :thumbsup:

Thats what I want, just not the payments.... seems like a good deal though considering I'm finding 02's w/ 100k+ for $13k+.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

WELL, still trying to decide..... I see with increased full costs, prices are coming down. Seems diesel's even more so...

Still a toss up.... diesel (150-200K) or gas (80-100K) for around $15K...

Diesel's last longer, better MPG, and stronger, but what about the rest of the truck @ 150-200K miles

if you take care of it it will be fine... Heck my Explorer has about 150k on it and if it wasn't for it being a off road rig, it would still be in great cond. Body is is a little beat up from off roading, and the intirior...(Whats left:rolleyes:) is still in great shape;) Engine still has alot of life in her:thumbsup:

i just picked up my 05 f150 supercab with the 5.4 for 16,500 out the door
32k miles
4x4
power windows, locks, mirrors
single disc cd player (leaves alot to be desired)
tanneua(sp) cover, window vent things, bugflector, mud flaps, rear sliding glass and spray on bedliner

the truck was on the lot for 16,998 and i low balled the **** out of them with 16k out the door(tax title license) and they counter offered with 17, and i said no. they called the next day and said 16.5 and i agreed.

so keep looking for a good deal, and remember with gas at 3.75/gal... prices are very negotiable now.

Attachments

• IMG_1477.jpg
    IMG_1477.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 357
  • IMG_1478.jpg
    IMG_1478.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 347

Back