Fender Flares For 1994 Explorer | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Fender Flares For 1994 Explorer

Mohamed

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
Explorer Eddie Bauer
Hi to all, I searched and searched but with no luck :(. I'm looking for fender flares for a 1994 explorer and still didn't get lucky.

Appreciate if anyone could guide me to where i could buy them (bushwacker, WARN ... etc) or which other options can i go for in terms of modifying other vehicles fenders.

Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

:( totally agree with you
I did see the pacer but it's really not my first choice in the list, but it seems like it will be once i give up looking for the other brands.

I actually missed one of the bushawacker's which were posted on ebay.

Thanks a lot

If you can handle some that aren't quite as aggressive as the bushwackers etc., I think guys on here have used 2nd gen stock flares on a first gen. The shape of the wells is very similar if not the exact same.

I've got second gen flares on my 92 and they look great.

FROADER, that sounds like a very good option for me at the moment.

Mr_Baskett, do you mind sharing the photos of you explorer with the 2nd gen fenders.

I too used 2nd gen flares on my '94 Ex. They mounted up without drilling any new holes.

I ended up drilling hols in my explorer. My flares are off of a newer explorer than the ones you have on your ride ghosttrain2. I'm going to try and get some pics up but I don't have a camera or camera phone.

Posting these because I know people (including myself) are lazy. :)

These are a couple of ghost train's photos using flares from a '97.

100_1334.jpg

100_1336.jpg

Thank you very much.
It definetly looks good, I guess the plan for this weekend is to look for the parts at the junk yard

here are the pics of my flares off of a 98 eddie bower on my 92 eddie.
DSCN1019.jpg

DSCN1018.jpg

DSCN1017.jpg

DSCN1018.jpg

If You Can Find Them , The Mazda Navajo 4x4 lx Came With Black Fender Flares That Bolt On using stock locations ! Might Be Able to Find them

Bruce'sexpo, thanks. I will keep start looking for it.

I was just wondering if there are any other fenders which are meant for other SUV's and which can be fit on the explorer with little bit of customization (for example the Bushwacker which is meant for Bronco)

Bruce'sexpo, do you mind sharing photo of your Mazda

Best one i have of the flares , i don't have the fronts anymore , they were left at my old house on accident

l_65abb16b427e07d1681f5807c2a5de50.jpg

those look good, on the lifted EB, did you trim those yourself? Ill trade you your cool lifted ex for my ugly hopeless one :p I cant afford a lift and cool tires yet :)

Best one i have of the flares , i don't have the fronts anymore , they were left at my old house on accident

l_65abb16b427e07d1681f5807c2a5de50.jpg

I had those 2 door flares on my 4 door for a while but the back door would close over the flare. Thats why I went with the 2nd gen.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

those look good, on the lifted EB, did you trim those yourself? Ill trade you your cool lifted ex for my ugly hopeless one :p I cant afford a lift and cool tires yet :)

Thank you, I used a dremel to cut back the trim. I might consider trading for a nice stock 2nd gen ex.

Back