First impression on bronco sport

Flashflood

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Wyoming
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 ford explorer 94 xlt
What are your first impression on bronco sport you like the idea have the idea?

I love the TV advertisements, and internet stories/pictures but..... in person the Sport mode sucks!! Very disappointed in person. I hope the Bronco full size model is 50-75% larger.

To me it is a marketing campaign
It should be an Escape not a Bronco
If the top does not come off then it is not really a Bronco, instead it is another weak sauce excuse to use the Bronco nameplate, to try and get some sales.
I should know, I have been daily driving a Bronco II for 20+ years.... the BII was the biggest underdog POS 4x4 Ford built......... BUT it has a full steel frame and because it was based on a Ranger I went with it, still it is not as good as a early bronco a full size bronco or the new 21 Bronco IMO
However with a BII and a sawzall I can make the top come off............and with it being a 80's model bronco II I wont feel bad since I can get another one for about $300

To me it is a marketing campaign
It should be an Escape not a Bronco
If the top does not come off then it is not really a Bronco, instead it is another weak sauce excuse to use the Bronco nameplate, to try and get some sales.
I should know, I have been daily driving a Bronco II for 20+ years.... the BII was the biggest underdog POS 4x4 Ford built......... BUT it has a full steel frame and because it was based on a Ranger I went with it, still it is not as good as a early bronco a full size bronco or the new 21 Bronco IMO
However with a BII and a sawzall I can make the top come off............and with it being a 80's model bronco II I wont feel bad since I can get another one for about $300
I heard some of the roofs can come off but that's just what I've heard.

Back