Ford Fair Sliverstone 12th August | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ford Fair Sliverstone 12th August

tickets

hi howard
tickets arrived this morrning . see you there .
cheers chris

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

got the tickets aswell thanks howard

Me to
Thanks

Got mine to Saturday Morning :)

looks like the same crew again whats happend to the new members dont they want to meet other explorer owners? and chat about there explorers and have a good day out . i see the fourum is getting less and less postings to. are we a dying breed.

your right and i think its time we need to reach out to owners with flyers, i was giving a designed one from a usa owner but need to either get round to printing them out or if someone knows where to get them done cheap?

Received mine on Sat too. No sprint run for me though!

got my tickets on Saturday too, thanks Howard.

Hey Howard, just a quicky, did you order my two sprint runs for me?
Thanks.
Roger

All tickets were ordered. The sprint tickets had not been delivered from the printers in time so I will distribute to you on the day if they turn up in time, else the organisers will.

Vehicle Pass

I have one spare vehicle pass if anyone is interested. You would have to get tickets on the door but you could park up on display and meet all the old hands and show off your explorer.

Cool...!!!

Thanks Howard.
Looking forward to seeing all you guys next week.

Roger

Sprint Tickets

The printers have come through and I now have them. I'll doll them out on the day. See you all there.

Guys I am not going to make it with the Explorer..

was hoping to Mot tax and insure , but that's not going to happen in time

I have family commitments and have to sort those first ,

means there is a pass if someone wants it

arghh ..so want to go .... so will try and arrive by motorbike weather allowing ,

and bike allowing , and work

regards

sorry to hear that rich, hope to catch up with you some time

I liked being in convoy 2 years ago from the services. I'm easy on time as i don't live too far away.

Everyone bring a fold up cahir as i may be able to lay my hands on a pop up gazebo. Unfortunately the camping stove will be in scarborough with my bro.

What time is everyone getting there? I managed to get in the convoy in 2010, which was lucky :D

Just to let you all know. We are B passes and will be using the West 4 entrance. They want us in the middle lane coming down from the A43 as left hand is for T tickets and right is for public. We can enter at 07:00 and all vehicles must be on the stand by 09:00. Any marquee must be weighted down or will be taken down. It does not look like a convoy is going to happen so just make your way there. See you all on Sunday.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hi Guys,

For the last couple of years we've met up at the northbound services at junction 15A on the M1 and driven in from there.
I think we got on the stand at about 10am last time due to the heavy volume of traffic.
We had a quick bite to eat at the services and then went after that.
Last time we met up at about 8 to 8.30, if any one's up for a convoy...:D

Roger

Back