• Register Today It's free!

Ford off road day 2000

Terry876

Reaction score
City, State
Halifax West Yorkshire
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Northface
Hi did any one else go on a Ford 4X4 day back in early 2000, I got an invite in a letter saying ring this number to register, 2 seconds after getting the letter I was on the phone. Three venues one near Stanstead, one in Wales, and one in borders of Scotland, I asked for the Scottish one and was duly sent the details to attend. All the cars were brand new Ex's morning was spent driving around country roads on a treasure hunt, lunch at a castle, then the afternoon off roading in a forest, brand new Ex's with BF Goodrich M/T s and skid plates under front valance protecting underside of car, what a day!!http://s609.photobucket.com/albums/tt176/ttcf1/?albumview=slideshow

sounds goooood...we should do a reenactment (had to speel check that!)

FFS! That was great- I bet yah we would all go for that if we had known....Hmmmmm me thinks sokme light okff roading may be in order after the ford fair, whos uo for that- fancy a meet up point- breakfast in a greasy spoon and then some fun in the dirt, followed by an evening in a pub and some Ex chat?

Com on guys- seems like a damn fine idea to me!

Let us know who is up for it and I will find us a place to tear up some turf and piss the locals off, a good cafe and a decent pub ok?

Back