Ford Ranger with an electrical problem. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ford Ranger with an electrical problem.

chuck4sho

Reaction score
City, State
fresno, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'02 Ranger spr
okay here is the deal. i ran into an "issue" with my truck, which is why i registered on this site (so i can get some help)... i recently ripped off the section of the door panle that has the handle, locks, mirrors, and window buttons on it... and when i say ripped i mean ripped, there are wires every where... it pulled the srews out of the door panle and everything.. the wires all came off right at the plugs for the switches so there is no insulation for me to match colors and rewire it. i was trying to find pics or a wiring diagram so if anyone can help please do.. O YEAH! its a 2002...

Thanks
Chuck
(DANGER RANGER aka S-10 EATER FROM THE WEST)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

welcome chuck

i cant help but ask why or how it was so violently ripped off the door?

i cant help but ask why or how it was so violently ripped off the door?

haha we have the same truck... \m/!
well they always say its best to walk away from an argument before it gets worse.... so i did.... got my keys, got in the truck.... then proceeded to slam the door so hard it ripped the door panle off.... i was sitting there in my truck pissed off with half my door panle in my hand... its caused many problems since.... like my beeper doesnt go on when my lights are on and my door is opened, then my door ajar light stays on sometims... o and my windows wont roll down (and im a smoker)... so its awful... needless to say i wont take my angries out on my truck anymore...

Back