Ford Splash Guards | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ford Splash Guards

Mikey*TX

Reaction score
Liv'n in the hollow of an 'ol oak tree. ;-)
City, State
Skunk Hollow, TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
2021 ST Star White
Ordered from Benny at Levittown last week. They came today. It started raining just as I finished the rear install. EZ to do. You will need a 7mm short socket to remove four self tapping hex head screws with flange washers. I hand tightened the top first then installed the bottom inside. Then the middle two. There is a flanged lip that helps secure the splash guard. I like these much better than the Weathertech. They don't look like they came from Pep Boys.
Mike
IMG_20200402_194801.jpg

Ordered from Benny at Levittown last week. They came today. It started raining just as I finished the rear install. EZ to do. You will need a 7mm short socket to remove four self tapping hex head screws with flange washers. I hand tightened the top first then installed the bottom inside. Then the middle two. There is a flanged lip that helps secure the splash guard. I like these much better than the Weathertech. They don't look like they came from Pep Boys.
Mike View attachment 179942
Nice!!!

They are slightly longer too. Much better at stopping overspray than the Weathertech. Not impressed with Weathertechs attachment method either.

Back