Front rotors replacement 2005 Sport Trac | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Front rotors replacement 2005 Sport Trac

hondaslave1342

Reaction score
City, State
Chattanooga
Year, Model & Trim Level
2005 Ford Sport Trac XLT
Looking to replace the front rotors and need some advice as to what brand to purchase. I'm feeling wheel shake when braking. No good reviews from local part stores. Pricey. $65. Any input is appreciated.

I might be easier to please than some, but these are what I've put on both of my 4WD Sport Tracs in the last year.

MOTORCRAFT​
BR11438Brake Pad
$ 32.79​
$ 0.00​
1​
$ 32.79​
WAGNER​
BD125721ERotor
$ 37.79​
$ 0.00​
2​
$ 75.58​

Sorry, should mention those were purchased through Rock Auto. I usually buy from the local parts stores, but Rock Auto's price on the rotors is about half of Advance Auto's price, and the pads were about $20 less if I remember correctly. In this case, both items shipped from 2-3 hours up the interstate and I had them about a day later than if I'd bought them locally.

Sorry, should mention those were purchased through Rock Auto. I usually buy from the local parts stores, but Rock Auto's price on the rotors is about half of Advance Auto's price, and the pads were about $20 less if I remember correctly. In this case, both items shipped from 2-3 hours up the interstate and I had them about a day later than if I'd bought them locally.
Thanks. Yes advance wants 78 for a rotor. I remember when they were 25.. appreciate it

Back