• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

Front Upper Control Arms Bushings: ¿Individually available?

iharting

Reaction score
City, State
Caracas
Year, Model & Trim Level
'07 Eddie Bauer
Hi!

My ´07 EB needs new front upper control arms bushings, so I´m looking for them and would like to know if anyone has replaced them with Moog´s K200356 bushing kit or I will have to buy the whole UCA´s.

Best regards!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

iharting

Reaction score
City, State
Caracas
Year, Model & Trim Level
'07 Eddie Bauer
Eeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... Already bought one pair of UCA´s...

iharting

Reaction score
City, State
Caracas
Year, Model & Trim Level
'07 Eddie Bauer
But still I´m thinking installing the Moog UCA bushing kit would be a good idea...

iharting

Reaction score
City, State
Caracas
Year, Model & Trim Level
'07 Eddie Bauer
Don´t mind, just talking to myself!

iharting

Reaction score
City, State
Caracas
Year, Model & Trim Level
'07 Eddie Bauer
Thanks swshawaii!!!

Yes, since I´ve already ordered a pair of new UCA´s, I´ll take the old ones to the shop with the bushings to install them and keep a "reserve pair". I asked because I´m curious about the Moog bushing kit, cause I´m used to change the bushings and not the entire control arm. ¡Sign of the times we´re living!

Best regards!

swshawaii

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Kailua-Oahu, Hawaii
Year, Model & Trim Level
'05 Sport Trac XLS (RWD)
The problem with replacing the factory upper control arms is the usually required
camber adjuster kits and wheel alignment by far exceeds the cost of both UCA's. :mad:

waskly

Reaction score
City, State
Crooklyn NY!
i replace arms, new upper ball joint is the perk with it.