GM Is Sharing Your Driving Data With The Government | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

GM Is Sharing Your Driving Data With The Government

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

this is walking thin ice... it could be good to get data on hwo we drive and how to reduce congestion, but in the wrong hands/if it goes amiss... sheesh!!! glad these X's dont communicate a thing! only window to the outside is my CB 🤣. then again my computer/google is probably sharing data though, so... oh well...

Yup. Insurance companies have the right to more of your data than I feel comfortable with. GM will surely sell this data to the highest bidder

Everyone is selling your data. I’m sure Ford is no better. If anything has access to the he internet, it’s absolutely mining data.

this is walking thin ice... it could be good to get data on hwo we drive and how to reduce congestion, but in the wrong hands/if it goes amiss... sheesh!!! glad these X's dont communicate a thing! only window to the outside is my CB 🤣. then again my computer/google is probably sharing data though, so... oh well...
Probably? I guarantee google has a file with more information on you then you’d believe.

Probably? I guarantee google has a file with more information on you then you’d believe.
yeah, i turn off what i can (had a nissan rental not long ago and it was sharing driving data (grr) turned ir off, hope enterprise doesnt care!) but google probably has tons of info on me, and what i do etc, so guess cars are no different :rolleyes: oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Back