• Register Today It's free!

Goodyear tires No Warranty

PattyMH

Reaction score
City, State
Tracy CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 ford explorer pi
Tried to get GoodYear tire replacement for my 2014 PIU and was told there is no warranty because it's a PIU. I was offered 2 off brand tires that I never heard of. What tires are suggested as replacement? My wheels are 18 inch stock. Thanks

Tried to get GoodYear tire replacement for my 2014 PIU and was told there is no warranty because it's a PIU. I was offered 2 off brand tires that I never heard of. What tires are suggested as replacement? My wheels are 18 inch stock. Thanks
I use tire size 245 60 18s on the PIU wheels. Should be the same size wheel for stock Explorer with 18s

What brands were they talking about? What was the issue with your tires? Why not replace them with the tires it came with?
Posts in this PIU subforum mention that the OEM tire is 245/55R18.

Peter

Continental makes excellent tires in the OEM size range that are cheaper than the police stock tires.... and forget about firestone... they want like $400/ tire, while Continentals were $230ish and Goodyear was like $250.

Back