Great Site

Campo

Elitus Explorus
Reaction score
City, State
White City, KS
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 XLT 4x4
I've been checking out this site for about a week now and I am so impressed with the wealth of info, I'm addicted . My wife and I have wanted an X since we first saw them being dropped off the transport at the Ford Dealer I used to work at in 91. Well anyway 3 mo ago I got her a 99 XLT 4dr 4x4 it was stock but things are slowly beginning to change so far I've added the running boards and bugsheld and air dams on the windows pin strips. The tires were already change but there Tiger Paws :mad: which will change soon, I'm already Driving my wife nuts with the mods I want to do. Especially after I saw GJerrett's X. Anyway just wanted to say Hey Great Site, I'm Addicted..

Tony

Tony, welcome to the site. If your from leavenworth, how far is Manhatten from you? Tuttle creek is right near there and there is some really fun four-wheeling out in Tuttle Creek which is about 20 minutes from Manhatten. That's the only place I've gone fourwheeling where I've been really stuck in mud :).
Welcome again!

Welcome to the site... Since you have been already checking it out, just a reminder...Be prepared to go broke modifying your explorer...

Matt
Manhattan is a 2hr trek west from where I am (17mi north of Kansas City, KS) I used to go camping at Tuttle Creek when I was a kid

Jim
I'm Ready..

Back