headlight tint. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

headlight tint.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

has anyone even seen it on a 1st gen? did it look good? im goin to get new clear headlights soon. and i wanna know if i should try it

Sure, why not try it if you want to.
Then, when you get tired of looking at dim headlights, you can get some of the diamond clears.
Go for it...

im putting in 100 watt r007 bulbs ive got the bulbs just need to get the harnesses for them. should be bright enough. im getting crystal clears and the tint will only be like 1% so i dont think it will affect the brightness

Get the black diamond headlights...I got em, I think they look badass and the lighting is good too.

im putting in 100 watt r007 bulbs ive got the bulbs just need to get the harnesses for them. should be bright enough. im getting crystal clears and the tint will only be like 1% so i dont think it will affect the brightness

Why not just get some HID's they might como close in price for what you'll pay for new bulbs and harness.

i already have the bulbs my dad ave them to me and the harneses are 20 bucks for a pair at auto zone. how much are the HID's?

I think this is the type of harness thats being referred to;

Attachments

• wire_harness_edit_middle.jpg
    wire_harness_edit_middle.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 307

I got 6000k HID for my 00 Mounty and they are sweet! No high beams but whatever, dont need them now.:)

Less than $70
www.vvme.com

Back