Hello All!! I Sell Roller rockers for the 4.0 and use them too!! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Hello All!! I Sell Roller rockers for the 4.0 and use them too!!

Doug904

Sponsor
Reaction score
City, State
Jasper, Alabama
Year, Model & Trim Level
2005 Roush GT
Hello, I run a set of 4.0 roller tip rockers. They are 1.6 ratio, stock ratio is a 1.46, and they are made of Billet aluminum. They also come with a lifetime warrenty against defects in workmanship and material. They have a Roller tip and a broze bushing. They work with the stock rocker shaft. Now for the best thing of all, they are also ADJUSTABLE!!! So there's no guessing game when it comes to pushrod length for that new cam. They will work fine with your stock cam or performance cam. The Rocker's reduced my engine temperture by 10 degrees under normal driving conditions and improved throttle responce greatly. They increase lift by .030 and give your cam 40 degree's more duration. They are very nice peice but they do come at a price $374.99. I'll try to post a picture of them or a link to one. Im not too sure how this forum works with pictures!! If your interested then please email me.. Dstuddard904@aol.com Thanks Doug904.

roller1.jpg

P.S. I also can offer you a dual spring with retainers set up if your worried about this but its not nessecary to run with these rockers. I do recommend them with a larger cam. I do alot of aftermarket performance mods to the OHV 4.0 and I have alot of information for the not so faint of heart dealing with internal mods and cylinder heads. You can get alot of power from the 4.0 but it comes with a price, its not as bad as you think but its up there. Im currently building a web site that will detail alot of my experiences with my 4.0 and some others I've delt with. So far the best tuning I've done to a friends 4.0 Splash ended up with a 12.90 1/4 mile time. I'm working on my new enigne this year and hope to do alot better!! i've done everything from dual springs to polishing the rods. Blueprinting and balancing everything!! So feel free to ask any questions you like and to just drop me an email with your mods, I love to talk 4.0's and like to meet new peolpe!!

]

Back