Help please! Dealer has left us in the dark, still no 2013 explorer yet | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Help please! Dealer has left us in the dark, still no 2013 explorer yet

Dudes23

Reaction score
City, State
Webster, NY
Hello. I am hoping someone from Ford can help me. My husband and I ordered a 2013 Ford Explorer XLT with several options including a tow package on May 3 and we still have no word from the dealer (Henderson Ford in Webster, NY) as to the status and whether or not the truck hit the production line as anticipated on 7/13. We have both left several messages with the sales rep at the dealer and the manager and can't get anyone to call us back.

We have a VIN #<vin removed by mod for user privacy>

Can someone please help us? We have a camping trip planned for 8/2 and we need the truck to tow our camper. Our 2002 Ford Explorer is on its last leg! Thanks for your help!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...Can someone please help us? We have a camping trip planned for 8/2 and we need the truck to tow our camper. Our 2002 Ford Explorer is on its last leg! Thanks for your help!!
Dudes23,

Welcome to the boards; I looked up your order and found it just finished production! :D Send me a weekly PM and I’ll keep you in the loop.

Also, I suggest editing your post so your VIN isn’t public (it could be considered private).

...Ford Customer Service on this website can update your on the rest...
Thanks for the shout-out, jetpilot747!

Cory

I knew Cory would jump in with the info!

Did mine happen to finish its build last week do you know? I can PM my VIN again if you need it. Thanks!

Hello. I am hoping someone from Ford can help me. My husband and I ordered a 2013 Ford Explorer XLT with several options including a tow package on May 3 and we still have no word from the dealer (Henderson Ford in Webster, NY) as to the status and whether or not the truck hit the production line as anticipated on 7/13. We have both left several messages with the sales rep at the dealer and the manager and can't get anyone to call us back.

We have a VIN #.

Can someone please help us? We have a camping trip planned for 8/2 and we need the truck to tow our camper. Our 2002 Ford Explorer is on its last leg! Thanks for your help!!

Sorry for the repost was trying to remove VIN. Thanks to the mod who did it for me. Yeah, 2014 but weird that our paperwork from the dealer showed 2013. Finally got in touch with salesperson who said truck was sitting at rail yard in Chicago. How long will it sit there? Thanks for the help!!

Hey folks!

The best way to get an update on your Explorer's status is to send a quick PM my way. If you've been in touch with me in the past, I'll have your information and will be able to check. If this will be the first time you've reached out to me, be sure to include your order number/dealership name or VIN.

Thanks!

Crystal

Back