HID kit you get what you pay for | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

HID kit you get what you pay for

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

if you haven't purchased it already, i would suggest going to DDMtuning.com for your HID kits. They're 79.99 for a 55watt 9007 high/low, kit and they're really good quality, friend of mine got one for his F150 and they worked in that truck and his 04 mustang until he physically broke the bulbs. That's where i will be getting my kits for my headlights, fogs, and Hella's when i get them

Justin

if you haven't purchased it already, i would suggest going to DDMtuning.com for your HID kits. They're 79.99 for a 55watt 9007 high/low, kit and they're really good quality,
Justin

Yea I like thoose they have digital ballast just like the $300.00 xetronic kit thanks for that. There are so many out there to many to choose from.

x2 on the ddmtuning.com hid kits. i had the 5000k kit in my f150 and it worked flawless everytime.

i had DDM in my mazda, all i did was order new bulbs and put the kit into my X!

ddmtuning.com is the way to go i have had 7 full kits and have bought like 9 different pairs of spare bulbs for my different cars. there the best bang for the buck and they handle warrenty with ease and it covers everything so its not u get what u pay for when it comes to hid.

2005 X here...what about the glare from using a HID kit with the normal head light reflectors? I hear it creates a horrible glare for on-coming vehicles, and is actually a great way to fail inspection tests.

Anyone have input or pics to show normal reflector working properly with HID kits? Thanks.

Back