hit a deer on april fools day in my ranger | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

hit a deer on april fools day in my ranger

ironic isnt it
i was driving a 95 ford ranger
so i woke up left my house and went to pick my friend up and go to school after we left his house we were going down the road (o and i have those stupid whistle things on my bumper that supposedly make deer NOT jump infront of you) yea they dont work. yea so we were going down the road and 3 deer jumped over a barbed wire fence (with brush growing up it) so i didnt see them coming untill it was to late they jumped out about 3 or 5 feet infront of me i was going around 60 mph i slamed on the brakes but it was to late the first doe in line barley made it across but the second doe got its world ####ed up in mid jump needless to say my passenger side and my front bumper are pretty messed up its all bent up so does anyone know how much it would cost to fix it ill post pics tomorrow its dark now
kingpatches65

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

003.jpg

Bummer... Can't guesstimate a cost without seeing it....

Did you at least keep the venison?? May as well fill the freezer for your troubles!!

Its almost impossible to avoid hitting deer at highway speeds when they jump into the road like that..

that sux

Back