Husky / Weathertech mats - Group Buy | Page 8 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Husky / Weathertech mats - Group Buy

I left a message with Andrea about ordering some mats, Melissa called me back and took my order. They are still honoring the group buy. I was able to pick up 1st and 2nd row, plus large cargo mat over the 3rd row for $178.20 shipped.

Very friendly service and they said I should receive them by the end of this week or beginning of next.

Awesome, yes they have been nothing but great to all the members thus far. I know Andrea has been traveling on business the past few weeks and Melissa is her assistant that has been handling it for her.

If you want the 3rd row mat, it will be $54.48 shipped. Andrea stated that she's hoping to have inventory by the end of the week so they can start shipping.

Will post another update once I hear back from her.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Just got off the phone with Melissa at Husky.

They are fantastic, ordered front 2 mats, 2nd row mat with console, and 3rd row footwell.

3rd row footwell will ship Friday this week or maybe Monday.

All for $155, thats so cheap.

Thanks again to Blwnsmoke for setting that deal up.

@Sgt1411, agree completely. Called Melissa today, she was wonderful, I ordered the 3rd row footwell (I had ordered the others myself earlier from autoaccesoriesgarage.com when they had a 20% off special). Thanks and kudos, blwnsmoke!

Only because the title does mention Weathertech...
Any news of a possible GP on Weathertech mats?
If not any suggestions on where to get the best deal for them or just buy direct?
Read all the posts on the Husky here... but I think I'll still lean towards the Weathertech.

Thanks.

There was a seperate thread, WT was not interested in a group buy

Just bought the first 3 rows to complete my set:) Thanks for setting it up!!!

Thx. Too bad no sale... but decided to go with them anyways.

There was a seperate thread, WT was not interested in a group buy

Just bought the first 3 rows to complete my set:) Thanks for setting it up!!!

Ordered on Thursday at Noon, and I just received them for Saturday delivery! That's was the fastest shipping EVER!!! The 3rd row footwell looks AWESOME!

My set is complete now!!! Love them!!! Thanks blwnsmoke!!!!

You are all quite welcome. My 3rd row should be here Tuesday.

I just placed my order for the Third Seat Floor Liner with Melissa, which will be shipped today. Total cost was $54.48.

I have to say that they are great people to do business with.

Husky and this Thread have been a great experience.

Super buy

Here are all the liners that I ordered and what I saved thanks to the group buy.

SRP Paid Saved
1st and 2nd seat liner set $129.95 $77.17 $52.78
3rd seat liner $89.95 $54.48 $35.47
Over 3rd row down $169.95 $101.03 $68.92
Total $389.85 $232.68 $157.17

I just placed my order for the Third Seat Floor Liner with Melissa, which will be shipped today. Total cost was $54.48.

Ditto.

Melissa was great to deal with today.

I've been very happy with my first order from them and am looking forward to getting the 3rd row footwell.

Ditto.

Melissa was great to deal with today.

I've been very happy with my first order from them and am looking forward to getting the 3rd row footwell.

I got the final piece of the missing puzzle (third row mat) on Saturday and could not be hanppier!:D

Another order placed today for the third row, easy peasy. Once I get it in, my set will be complete. And boy am I glad to have them seeing how dirty they're getting and knowing that if they weren't there, that crud would be in my carpet! (Hazards of living on a dirt road :( )

Just ordered my set from Melissa... thanks for setting this up.

Got It

I ordered the 3rd row floor from Melissa on Monday and received it on Thursday.
Just another great job from Husky.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Got 1st,2nd & 3rd row set.Need an X to put them in,but should be in soon.
Thanks Blownsmoke.
Girls at Husky very pleasant to deal with.
Great price & free shipping!
May order mat for rear cargo area with 3rd seat folded,gotta check out vehicle first.

Back