Husky / Weathertech mats - Group Buy | Page 10 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Husky / Weathertech mats - Group Buy

Anyone care to share some pics of the mats installed?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I ordered the entire set. I have received 3 out of the 4 packages. Of course the one package I haven't received yet is the one with the front and 2nd row mats. I assume its still on its way. When I get them all I will install them and take pics of all of them.

Has anyone else from Canada ordered these? Did you get a bill later in the mail for duties? They didn't charge me any duty at the door.

Thanks for the link...and sorry I didn't see pics of the first page of the thread.

I ordered the entire set. I have received 3 out of the 4 packages. Of course the one package I haven't received yet is the one with the front and 2nd row mats. I assume its still on its way. When I get them all I will install them and take pics of all of them.

Has anyone else from Canada ordered these? Did you get a bill later in the mail for duties? They didn't charge me any duty at the door.

Who was the carrier? Mine were shipped through Canada Post (I made sure to ask them to ship USPS) and Canada Post charges 8.50+tax on value for each package. I kinda wish the packed them together, would have saved some money.

I am waiting for the cover when the third row is stowed. Sound like someone in the mail system may be completing their own set!

In the end, I probably saved 80 bucks versus buying from the online Canadian distributor. Didn't help to have 90 bucks in shipping and customs when the Canadian distributor ships free. Oh well they are great and I still saved money!

Who was the carrier? Mine were shipped through Canada Post (I made sure to ask them to ship USPS) and Canada Post charges 8.50+tax on value for each package. I kinda wish the packed them together, would have saved some money.

I am waiting for the cover when the third row is stowed. Sound like someone in the mail system may be completing their own set!

In the end, I probably saved 80 bucks versus buying from the online Canadian distributor. Didn't help to have 90 bucks in shipping and customs when the Canadian distributor ships free. Oh well they are great and I still saved money!

Shipping is free to Canada.. if you got charged shipping(customs you pay for) then call back and get it refunded. If you need my assistance, let me know. I got it refunded for someone else as it was an error.

Ok, thanks I will follow up. The last piece arrived today.

Change of plans, we are going through Husky direct through their regional sales manager.

Pricing is as follows.

3rd row well.$62.18

Over 3rd row $77.17

First 2 rows, $101.03

3rd row $54.48

If you get all, total is $294.86.

Husky will pay for shipping.

I just placed my order.

Contact Andrea Coleman, 620-221-2268, ext 115

Hi Guys, excellent thread, im in for a set also.... I just have a few questions, hope someone can help me....

- Ill be getting my tuxedo black, 2012 Explorer in two weeks, but im not sure about the interior color, should I order black or dark grey mats ?

- Im not in the US, and I always have my stuff shipped to my cargo forwarder in Florida, so is there a way to get this price buying them online ? I see the prices here are way better than on their website.

Thanks again :thumbsup:

Hi Guys, excellent thread, im in for a set also.... I just have a few questions, hope someone can help me....

- Ill be getting my tuxedo black, 2012 Explorer in two weeks, but im not sure about the interior color, should I order black or dark grey mats ?

- Im not in the US, and I always have my stuff shipped to my cargo forwarder in Florida, so is there a way to get this price buying them online ? I see the prices here are way better than on their website.

Thanks again :thumbsup:

Need to call them to get the pricing. I have black interior so I got black mats. All a personal preference.

So is everyone sold on the Husky liners?

What is this 3rd row well mat everyone is talking about? Is that just for the third row floor?

Does anyone own the new digitalfit weathertechs? I actually like the look of them better, but it seems everyone is in for the husky's here.

Thanks

What is this 3rd row well mat everyone is talking about? Is that just for the third row floor?

3rd row well fits in the well behind the 3rd row seat when the seats are up.

Does anyone own the new digitalfit weathertechs? I actually like the look of them better, but it seems everyone is in for the husky's here.

Thanks

I also like the look of the weathertech set better myself. If you pirce the husky set out without the group buy it's more expensive but weathertech doesn't currently offer a mat for behind the third row.

I plan on calling them and ask if they plan on making one and to ask for a military discount. :salute:

My plan is to order in the next two or so weeks. I'll post after I talk to them.

Does the third row well mat stay in place all the time, or does it need to be removed when you move the seats around?

Does it matter for manual or power third row?

Thanks for the info, other than the third row well mat, are there any other major differences?

Also I second this question:

"Does the third row well mat stay in place all the time, or does it need to be removed when you move the seats around?"

Thanks!

Does the third row well mat stay in place all the time, or does it need to be removed when you move the seats around?

I have the entire set - front, 2nd row, 3rd row, behind 3rd row well and the cargo area with 3rd row stored. All are currently installed and I typically leave the 3rd row stowed with cargo area covered. I have a limited with power fold and they folded fine with the 3rd row and the well mat in place.

I wish the Husky mats were "heavier" but for the price and fit, I like them fine.

Gray vs. Black

How similar in color are the gray mats to the stone leather seats. I have the black carpet, but thought the gray mats would brighten things up a little, but if the color isn't very close than I'll stick with black.

Change of plans, we are going through Husky direct through their regional sales manager.

Pricing is as follows.

3rd row well.$62.18

Over 3rd row $77.17

First 2 rows, $101.03

3rd row $54.48

If you get all, total is $294.86.

Husky will pay for shipping.

I just placed my order.

Contact Andrea Coleman, 620-221-2268, ext 115

Just another quick thank-you to blwnsmoke for doing the legwork and arranging this deal with Husky. I ordered on on Tuesday and they arrived on Thursday. Awesome responsiveness! As some of the previous comments stated, the Husky rep., Melissa, was very helpful and the order process very simple. She said that they have been pleasantly surprised by the activity generated by this forum and plan to hold pricing at these levels for the foreseeable future.

There IS power in numbers. Thanks again.

:):):)

Put it in and leave it when you fold the the third row seat.

Whats the part number, for the husky black cargo area liner ?
Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Whats the part number, for the husky black cargo area liner ?
Thanks

From Husky's Web site:

CARGO LINER--OVER FOLDED 3RD ROW 23781 BLACK, MSRP $129.95

Back