I got a new truck..

GaSouthern1

Elite LS2 -
Reaction score
City, State
Duluth, Ga
Year, Model & Trim Level
2005 GTO
Well, I am now twice removed from my explorer. My Durango had some issues that I felt were too costly for what it was worth, so I let it go. I absolutely loved that truck, and only got to use the sliders once, but it was one hell of a weekend in Crozet and Uhwarrie when I did get to use them. But to the point, I had been looking at trucks casually over the past few months and started to like the Silverados, my dad has had 5 or 6 Suburban/Tahoes and they have been absolutely bulletproof and dead on reliable. I saw this truck online and they messed up and put their cost on the web page on accident, I got it for their cost - my trade in including tax, tag and title, needless to say the sales manager will not even look at me anymore, much less talk to me.

This truck has everything I wanted, 4wd of course, a rear locker, already had 33s, tinted windows, bedliner and was absolutely clean and looked like it had never even been on a gravel road. All I did was put a muffler on it, an intake and a bed cover. Best of all, I get 19 or so on the HWY and 16 around town. My Durango was getting 10.5 city and 15 hwy so it is not too bad at all and work is only 8 miles away.

Here are the pics:

Attachments

• DSC0146412.JPG
    DSC0146412.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 147
  • DSC0146512.JPG
    DSC0146512.JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 144
  • DSC0146612.JPG
    DSC0146612.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 149

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

First you went to Dodge and now to GM.. Someone needs to smack you around :D

Very nice. :D

Blee1099 said:
First you went to Dodge and now to GM.. Someone needs to smack you around :D

agreed

jimbo74 said:

We also need to smack you.. I'm sure there is a line already started :D

Blee1099 said:
We also need to smack you.. I'm sure there is a line already started :D

HAHAHAHAHHA.

Well, I figure if I try every single domestic car company then I will be able to give a good honest opinion on them all right?

If they're interior quality has greatly increased since '98, that is one kick-ass truck. Gotta love the white!

Nice, except it was made by GM. :thumbdwn: :p ;)

welcome to the darkside

IAmTodd said:
If they're interior quality has greatly increased since '98, that is one kick-ass truck. Gotta love the white!

So far so good, it is on par with the Explorer and the Durango, it definately has the best seats out of the bunch.

Thanks for the comments guys!

Back