• Register Today It's free!

I questions , 2008 Adrenalin

fdgadrenalin

Reaction score
City, State
Toronto Ontario
Year, Model & Trim Level
2008 Adrenalin
Well i own a 2008 Adrenalin and i have owned it for about 3 days now.. today i pulled a stupid move and decided to remove the rear chrome sport trac explorer badge only to find out its mounted with holes. Is there any holes behind the adrenalin badge on the other side, because i would like to use it to cover the holes of the sport trac badge.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

No idea. If you remove it and find more holes you could just put them back on. Use some 3M double stick tape.

Well i own a 2008 Adrenalin and i have owned it for about 3 days now.. today i pulled a stupid move and decided to remove the rear chrome sport trac explorer badge only to find out its mounted with holes. Is there any holes behind the adrenalin badge on the other side, because i would like to use it to cover the holes of the sport trac badge.

Hope you got a white Adrenalin... they're the fastest! ;)

Lol no i got a black one. and i do not want to run the risk of breaking the adrenalin badge only to find out there are wholes behind that badge to. Im also having major problems finding fog lights for the truck. The code I got was a 5202 or H10 , however i am trying to find yellow halogens fogs. I bought the H10 bulbs because they should work. but they are not the same. if any one has yellow halogen fog lights and could give me the code to them or website to order them, That would be great. Thanks

eppd00

There are no holes on the right side of the tailgate. In ref to the badge with the lineup holes, I was able to cover them up with a V-8 fender emblem from a 97 Explorer and an SVT emblem from a Mustang. Gives it a cleaner look.
I know some of you don't like the idea of SVT emblems on the Adrenalin, but it was an SVT concept before production.

eppd00

There are no holes on the right side of the tailgate. In ref to the badge with the lineup holes, I was able to cover them up with a V-8 fender emblem from a 97 Explorer and an SVT emblem from a Mustang. Gives it a cleaner look.
I know some of you don't like the idea of SVT emblems on the Adrenalin, but it was an SVT concept before production.
What are the differences for the Adrenaline? I have a 2010 AWD 4.6 V8, I've heard there are various items that make them unique from non Adrenaline models. Suspension, running gear, body mods. Can somebody clearify what makes the Adrenaline unique.

Back