I want an all metal radiator! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

I want an all metal radiator!

my friend JB welded a crack is his boats engine block and it held for like 4 years still holding lol

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i'm hugely addicted to "as seen on tv" products. one day i'm going to own a house filled with things that cost 19.95 plus s&h..[/QUOTE said:
I too am addicted to "as seen on tv"...

I'm going to find some jb weld and give it a try. it's just so cold here right now.

I just got back from the store with my jb weld...I will soon loose my cold welding cherry. I will probably do this in the next few days.
Also, i just noticed that the leak goes away once the system is pressurized. Weird, I've always had leaks when there is pressure.

trick to JB weld is CLEAN CLEAN
and let it sit 24 hours before getting wet (quick weld is faster I think)

trick to JB weld is CLEAN CLEAN
and let it sit 24 hours before getting wet (quick weld is faster I think)

it is faster but not as strong. If I have a chouse I will use the real J B any day the slower the cure the stronger the hold when it comes to this stuff.

Well I do have the JB Weld now, like I said before it's just bloody cold here right now...I'm thinking I may have to rent some garage space for a day or two soon...just so i have a warm place to work. Nothing till after Christmas though. Thanks for all the input everyone.

Back