If only you could get these in RHD | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

If only you could get these in RHD

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

they will work in either lhd or rhd, just need to make rrequired adjustments when installing them.

ypu can adjust the horizontal and vertical alignment on the explorer so you should be able to correct the alignment... also you could put the left in the right and the right in the left so to speak

you can't put the right in the left and the left in the right, cos they're not square...

it's a 1997 model, not a 1994 model...

the inside corners are rounded... so they wouldn't fit on the outside edges..

Si

I don't think they will work for RHD. Firstly the beaming pattern will be wrong as the dip beam will be aimed to the right. Secondly the lamp fittings will be different as we have H4 headlight lamps. Thirdly the indicator and side light arrangement is different, although that could be altered.

that's what I thought, about the direction of beam. I think they look really good tho, They'd look brilliant on a black Ex... like mine... Pity we can't get anything for the Ex's in the uk...

Si

If only....

I would deffo have a set!

They look good alright! I'd have a set :)

I'd also like a nice set of blacked out back lights aswell, but it seems you can only get them with red indicators, which I don't want...

Si

Back