trying decide between these three taillights | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

trying decide between these three taillights

debating between these tail lights for '97. anyone have a set? likes dislikes? think i'm feeling the first set

set 1
1141266282960_LTEPOR95JMYD.gif

set 2
5482.gif

set 3
5087.gif

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

except for the bezel color around the light, look close

Come on how many items have you bought for your truck that is "for off road use only" hell every light on my truck said that on the package, many engine bolt on's say the same thing. Easy to sell them

So far nothing. The Hella driving lights might have said that but I sold them to moose1.

clear corners? aftermarket bulbs? if its not DOT approved its technically illegal :)

attachment.php

I cant decide, I want something to match my diamond clears up front....I like the clears pictured and these:

attachment.php

Yea I should put a set of KC Daylighters on the front. If the F***ing HID lights are DOT legal the KC's should be too. :fire:

attachment.php

I usually dont like aftermarket tails but this is hot

hey dan, i know exactly what you mean about the raytown police. however i do have a small advantage. i know and have done some work for a few of raytown's finest. also, sue frank is my insurance agent.

Back