• Register Today It's free!

INTAKE KITS CHEAP??

DannyOCean

Reaction score
City, State
Torrance, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999, Eddie Bauer
Where is the best place I can find a K&N FIPK for a decent price (on the web)? I have a 1999 4.0 EB, the k&n will fit right? So far the only site that has one for my ex is truckperformance.com for about 228 I believe. Any advice would be great. Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

228 is a pretty good deal. performance products has it for 269. I think 228 is about the lowest your gonna get it.
BTW...
A lot of people seem to be debating what intakes to go with these days....what made u choose the FIPK?

The only difference for me between the KKM and the K&N is the legality. KKMs aren't legal everywhere correct? Where as K&Ns are. I don't really know yet. Anyone else have a good compare and contrast about the FIPK and the KKM?

thats correct. the kkm isnt legal everywhere. i know its not legal here in cali. But ive also heard that the installation of the K&N is much easyer and straightforeward than the kkm. I can vouch for the k&n because i installed it.....and yes, it is quite simple.

Back