Interest in Fiberglass Hoods | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Interest in Fiberglass Hoods

CobraXP said:
I'm not saying I can't/won't do it.

I was just giving ya shiyat. lol.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I knew you were... :p

BTW... I just got off the phone with another friend in GA... I might have your donor for a Gen III... :thumbsup:

Now all I need is pics... :rolleyes:

CobraXP said:
I knew you were... :p

BTW... I just got off the phone with another friend in GA... I might have your donor for a Gen III... :thumbsup:

Now all I need is pics... :rolleyes:

Sweet! I would like that. Less logistical crap for me to go through when I get back.

Well, its been a weekend plus days, and I still do not have any pics. :rolleyes:

I'm beginning to think the guy dosn't want the business as bad as he made out. I'm still going to go talk to him when I get to Atlanta, but if he can't get me pics, it makes me wonder how long it would actually take to get a hood - much less 10 or 15 made and shipped... :(

CobraXP said:
Well, its been a weekend plus days, and I still do not have any pics. :rolleyes:

I'm beginning to think the guy dosn't want the business as bad as he made out. I'm still going to go talk to him when I get to Atlanta, but if he can't get me pics, it makes me wonder how long it would actually take to get a hood - much less 10 or 15 made and shipped... :(

I hear ya there bro. Alot of people talk a good game but never commit to really doing it when it takes a little effort. Oh well, his loss.

Week 2:

Any updates cobra? I guess the guy dropped out of the deal right....?

David, what do you think of that Lightning hood which has the Cobra scoops in it. That's my favorite so far. LOL,
Don

Sorry guys - no updates or pics. :rolleyes:

I am on a business trip this week in Colorado Springs and do not have time right now to call him. I will be in Atlanta next week and will be getting in touch with this guy then. I'm very hesitant anymore seeing as how he can't send me the pics he said he would, but I'm still going to check and see what he can do....

Don - I liked the hood on that black Lightning Ted posted on EX. That would be a nice design to have... :)

Back