• Register Today It's free!

Jimbo74

asterus

Reaction score
City, State
sandy hook, CT
Year, Model & Trim Level
96 Explorer
I have been burned by this person. In August 2003, we had an agreement that he would send me rocker panels for my Explorer. I had sent him the $60 for the parts. He said he would send out the parts as soon as he got the check. The check cleared and and he forst said he had to find a box for them. Then he said that he blew the motor on his truck and could not get to the post office. He then stated that he would get them out to me in a week. Then after that week it would be another week. Then as of 11/26/2003 he stopped responding to me all togeather. He has been on the forums alot, I can see that from doing a search for his name, but he does not contact me back about this deal. I told him to send the parts or the money back to me and I have recieved neither. His contact information is:

David Larson

*edited by mike to remove personal addy info.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Jimabena74

Excellent purchase. Everything was intact and in great shape. Would buy from him again.

The situation with Asterus was cleared up. I had not stopped responding to him, I did make a mistake and admitted that and did send him a check for $70 which was $10 more than he sent me for the inconvenience

jimabena74

product arrived as described, would buy from him again

Got a 4-door cargo cover from him. Arrived quickly in a well packed tube. Fit in my Sport just fine. He also provided me with the tracking number for the box.

-Andy
D.J.O.R. Netzhauptmann

Back